söndag 21 april 2013

So, I won...

...a couple of challenges I've participated in over the last few weeks, and I realised that I haven't shown you the layouts I made! I was supposed to, but something got in the way... and then something else... and then all of a sudden two weeks have passed by, and I haven't updated at all! Shame on me. Anyway, the first one was made for the Easter crop at Svensk Scrapbooking, and the challenge was to create a layout in the shape of an egg.
The second challenge was from Lektyg & Hantverk, and it was a sketch challenge with a photo inspiration twist. This layout earned me a gift certificate, and I am really happy about that.
So, I've been extremely busy these past couple of weeks, with my job, working on assignments, attending sports events with my kids, and I've even managed to spend some time in the farmhouse, clearing out the laundry room, which has been turned into a junk room since it's basically the only room in the house we aren't redecorating. It will be converted into a passage to the extension we are going to put up anyway, so until then we just have to put up with the hideous 1970s style in there.

Have a great week, everyone!

Inga kommentarer: