söndag 4 november 2012

Sunday it is...

...and the fall break just disappeared. I always thought breaks were for relaxing, but apparently not. I haven't touched my scrapbook stash, and all I have done is cleaning, cooking, laundry and preparing for next week. Oh  and working... Did I mention working? As a teacher, you just don't have breaks. It doesn't really matter that you put in 45 hours a week to be able to have these breaks, because you still have to work during the breaks. Great, isn't it?

When I was in Växjö in October, I participated in a challenge where the profits went to breast cancer research, and the prize was a pink Fiskars paper cutter. The theme of the challenge was pink, and this is the layout I created. It's my pink little girl, relaxing, Greta Garbo-style, on a golden chaise-lounge at my grandmother's place. This is such a typical pose for my little girl! She's such a little diva!

Well, I was pretty pleased with how the layout turned out, and I guess everyone else liked it too, because I now have a pink Fiskars paper cutter on my scrap desk... And, believe it or not, all these years that I have been scrapping, I have been way too cheap to get a paper cutter, and used a ruler and knife instead, but now that I have it, I love it and use it all the time :)

Have a great Sunday, everyone! I'm off to fold laundry and cook lunch...

Inga kommentarer: