måndag 5 november 2012

A couple of MME cards.

Isn't it amazing how hard it can be to drag your butt out of bed and head to work on the first day after a break? This morning was awful! However, it was enough just to turn up at work for things to be back to normal again, and it was like fall break never happened. Today has been a good day, though, and I'm just home for a bit now waiting to head off again with Agnes on her dance class this evening. I thought I'd pop in and share a couple of Christmas cards in the meantime.


I ADORE these papers from My Mind's Eye! I can't get enough of them. I'm down to my very last scraps of the collection, and I seriously consider getting another pack... The color combo and the patterns are fab, just look at the chevron washi tape. It's to die for.

Well, it's getting time to pack the little one into the car and head into town. Se you later!

1 kommentar:

Gitte sa...

Vildt skønne kort