måndag 10 september 2012

Riddersholm Ink-It

How about that? I'm actually updating today as well! I have a few cards and a layout to show, with papers and new inkable/mistable or whatever-you-want-to-doable Ink-It flowers from Riddersholm Design. I really, really love these flowers, and there are just so many things you can do with them (I actually gave the kids a few each to play with, and you should see the marvellous creations they came up with.)You might want to check out the Riddersholm blog for tutorials on these flowers, from me and from the other designers.

First up is a card with papers from the fabulous Fleamarket collection. I just love the blues and browns of this collection, and it is so versatile for all kinds of layouts, cards and other pieces.
Nest up is a card with the Huntington Garden collection, and this might just me my so far favourite Riddersholm collection. I love the theme of it, the soft colors and the vintage-y patterns. The pinkish coral tone in the paper turned out to be a perfect match for one of the Glimmer Mists I had at home, so I just misted these adorable cherry blossoms for the card.
Here's Huntington Garden again, with its greyish purplish tones. And again the ballons... I love balloons!
Sooo, today is a lovely, sunny day here in the south of Sweden. Agnes has dance practise this evening, and Albin has football practise. Myself, I have a batch of laundry to deal with after work, and then there are lessons to plan and bags to pack for tomorrow. Just another day in the life, in other words, but an unusually bright one.

Take care
//Jenny

Inga kommentarer: