söndag 13 maj 2012

She believed she could...

Hi y'all!No, I didn't crawl under a rock and disappeared, but May, the month that exists only to freak me out, happened. Sure, May is a lovely month, with the grass and the trees growing greener before your very eyes, while every little corner of the world around us explodes in color, and the nightingale sings in the treetops at night. May is beautiful, but if you are a teacher, and a mother of two children who go to school, plus have had the indecency to give birth to both of those children in the month of May, then May can be a nightmare. Tests and essays to mark, activities to plan, open house night at school, parent-teacher conferences with both of the kids, school activities with the kids, football practise, fotball matches, outings with my school and the kids' scool and the badminton club, bithdayparties to arrange... you name it. I'm usually exhausted by the end of this month, and this year is no exception... only I know this won't end when May is over, since graduation day is unusually late. So, the first couple of weeks in June will be the same, with more football matches, outings, graduation parties and so on. Add to that the fact that I will be going on a trip with my class four days in June, and I think you have a pretty clear idea what my days will look like before the blessed summer holiday is upon us.

Still, I have done this for quite a few years now, and I have managed to come out on the other end of it all in one piece. I undoubtedly will this year too. Knowing that, I made this layout, for Scraplagret.
Have a fabulous week everyone!

Inga kommentarer: