måndag 21 maj 2012

Feel the rain

Today has been a different day. Today has been all about reflections, and about being thankful for what you have. A prayer or two have been said today too. I'm not usually the praying kind, but if there is someone out there who listens, I hope he has heard.

I have a very appropriate layout for this day. The quote on this layout is all too true. I'm often one of those who get wet, who are too busy to slow down, but when you do stop and feel the rain, everything gets so much more fun. Just imagine if we had lived somewhere it doesn't rain, for instance. It's about seizing the day, really, because you never know when you will run out of days to seize.
This layout is made with the Fleamarket collection from Riddersholm Design.

And no, nothing bad has happened to me, my family, or someone close. It's just that things happen sometimes, and they make you think.

Have a great week, everyone! And, if it rains where you are, be sure to feel it. We have a lot of sunny days coming up, according to the weather report, so no rain here! :)