onsdag 10 augusti 2011

A layout for Scraplagret, based on Challenge me happy #4

Hi Y'all!

How are you? Long time no see... Yeah, I'm here, Im alive, I'm scrapping, but I've been in over my head with things to do lately - clearing out my scraproom, purging, taking care of the daily business, getting things ready for school/daycare/work to start again next week - you know, nothing more than ordinary stuff.

Here is a layout I made last week for Scraplagret. You see, Emma at Scraplagret, she knows what I like really well, so she sent me this package of Echo Park Victoria Gardens, and on the crop I attended that same evening, I made two layouts and four cards from this kit ♥. I just love it so much! And the best thing - I just bought that same paper line a couple of weeks ago, so I have plenty of it left to play with! Which, by the way, is supposed to be for a so far very secret project for a thing that I'm very proud of.

I based my layout on Challenge 4 at
Challenge me Happy - to scraplift a very pretty layout by a very talented scrapper - Piradee Talvanna. Here's my take:
And while I'm at it, here's a card, also made with Victoria Gardens and some matching cardstock from Core'dinations.




3 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Hei hei:)
For en flott layout du har laget. Et flott bilde - og så herlige farger du:) Et mesterverk:)

Marie/Mison sa...

Snyggt som vanligt!!

Anonym sa...

FAntastiskt och inspirerande som alltid!!