söndag 14 november 2010

It's not as if I haven't been scrapping...

Because I have. A lot. I have my assignments to do, and my deadlines to keep. It's just the bloggin part that has been bothering me. I have had so little time on my hands, and I have chosen to use the time I have to create instead of writing about what I already have created. More creating, less writing. That's what makes me happy. It's as simple as that. However, although it has been really nice with a break from blogging and hanging out on the message boards and all, I've missed it all. And I've missed all of you people I get to meet out there. So here I am, determined to at least jump onto the MBs once or twice a week, and do something asbout this blog once in a while too.

And I have to admit, my blogging today has something to do with receiving a kit full of sheer beauty last week. It's the Nook November kit, with the Circa 1934 collection from Cosmo Cricket. This could very well be it - the BEST Nook kit ever. And what could be better than using it to make a couple of pages about the best children ever.
I had to pull out some old, already printed photos for these layouts, because sadly, my printer has died... or something. It just lost the connection to the computer, and I can't restore it, no matter what I do. Sad...
Anyway, this is what I have for you today, and I have tons of stuff on my computer to show you too, so I'll be back. Soon. :)

2 kommentarer:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Gorgeous layouts!! both of them!

Carina Lindholm sa...

så superduper fina!! kul att se en uppdatering här igen:)