torsdag 15 april 2010

There's something about houses...

I can't resist making them! I don't know why, really, it's just something I love doing. Perhaps I'm making it to compensate the disappointment I felt a few years back, when our dream to add an extension to our house didn't come true, because of a contractor who couldn't stick to his word.

I've been building houses for a long time now, periodically, and now I'm doing it again. This time I used the fantastic Crea Diem collection from the Swedish design house Maja Design. I absolutely adore these papers. They are some of the most beautiful papers I ever had the pleasure to work with. You can find them all at Scraplagret.
The house is 3-dimensional and is sticking out quite a bit from the frame.
And here is the cutest stamp I own ♥♥♥, my little whimsical tree from Crafty Individuals, also available from Scraplagret
And while we're at it, I'm going to show you a layout, also with Crea Diem papers from Scraplagret. The owner, Emma, wanted me to do something with the package from a pack of Primas, and I instantly thought of using it as a see-through element in my layout.
Oh, and guess what? Yesterday I finished up my first assignment for Scrap Within Reach. Will try to show you all tomorrow.
And don't forget to come play with us at the VC at My Scrapbook Nook this weekend. There are already a few appetizer challenges up!

8 kommentarer:

Sanna F sa...

Vilket otroligt fint hus du har byggt!!!! Verkligen fina detaljer!!!! WOW!!!

Zarah sa...

Åh lårdy... WOW!!

Monique Liedtke sa...

Wow!!! I adore that house!!!!!!!!! Absolutely fantastic! TFS!

sam sa...

oh wauw!! this is beautiful!! that house is amazing!

queen-of-nostalgia sa...

Amazing! I love houses, too :)

Anna Sigga sa...

This is amazing girl - the house is fab!
You are such a star!

bitte71 sa...

Alltså det här lilla huset är nog det sötaste jag sett i scrapväg!! WOW!
Ha en bra kväll kära DT-kollega.
Kram Marie

Sissel Anita sa...

Vakkert hus-bilde!