fredag 22 januari 2010

Pink Paislee Jewellery Hanger

My little girl got her second shot of the Swine Flu vaccine yesterday, and now she's having a temperature. She's on the couch watching Spongebob right now, accompanied by big brother who also got to stay at home and sleep in this morning. Meanwhile, I'm blogging a little, and I've sewn a little on a quilt I'm making.

I want to show you another thing I made as a guest designer for the Nook - a jewellery hanger. It's for Agnes, of course, and she thought it looked just great, which is good, since she's having it.
The roses, leaves and the pearl swirl are not from the kit, everything else is. Just look at that lace. Isn't it wonderful? And the little pin... ♥
Some more details:
That's all for today, dear blog readers. See ya!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Den här är så vacker att jag tappar andan!! Kommer inte du med i Nook-teamet nu så vet jag inte vem som kan platsa?!

Kram :)

rose-marie sa...

tack.. :)

å vilken fin smyckeshängare..

//roolz

Monique Liedtke sa...

Oh wow, just LOVE this!! What a great idea!! TFS!!
Have a great weekend,
Monique