måndag 4 januari 2010

Baby, it's cold outside...

...and what's better than staying inside and scrap when it's cold? I've managed to make a few layouts in the last few days. The first one is made from an older Nook kit, with papers from the Lily Bee Audrey collection, which are gorgeous, but I find them rather difficult to use for some reason. They were perfect for this photo, though.
Then I found some older Pink Paislee papers, from their Winsome collection. I had to make a layout about my son's black eye he managed to get just before Christmas. He ran into my desk, head first, and at first it just looked like a tiny bruise, but as the days went by, the shadow around his eye became darker and darker until he looked like he had been in a fistfight... Poor boy.
And then this one. I made it for Scraplagret, and the photo is taken by my sister when they were here for a little belated Christmas celebration last weekend (since DD caught a stomach bug right in time for Christmas). She is a cheeky little one, my girlie, and this photo is soo perfect for showing that off.
Here's a little closeup, showing one of my latest passions - Distress Stickles Rock Candy. I love the snowy, glittery effect you get when you put it on for instance thickers, as I did here.

1 kommentar:

rose-marie sa...

tack.. =) vad kul att du gillade dem..

å vilka snygga LO:s.. *liftvarning* gillar dina blommor med.. är de handgjorda??

//roolz