söndag 29 november 2009

Long time no blogging...

I've been so caught up in all these crazy advent preparations, you know, cleaning windows. preparing calendars for the kids, making sure every candlestick and star that is going up in the windows have functioning lightbulbs and so on. And then, you realize that almost nothing of what you have is what you want to put up this year. And there isn't room for those things you want to put up. So yesterday, I got fed up with the curtains in the kitchen, and took out the sewing machine and made new ones out of a couple of old bedsheets with beautiful laces. I also made a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to IKEA today, to get a couple of new shelves for the hall. I'm in the mood of painting everything white right now, and so far, I've painted as much as I could before I ran out of white paint...
So, anyway, I have done some crafting over these last couple of weeks, among other things this advent calendar for Agnes. The small packages contain Polly Pocket stuff, because I foud this really cool package containing one doll and a multitude of clothes and accessories. Perfect for a little girl who is crazy about little dolls with little clothes.
I also made a little Album with our wish lists, from a Maya Road Coaster Album, and lots of Pink Paislee papers. Yes, I have fallen so hard for the colour combination in this collection. I honestly can't get enough if it!
Every member of the family has a spread of his or her own in this album. Albin really wants a Lego Mindstorms NXT for Christmas. I have told him that the only way he is going to be sure to get one is to save up for it. But there's no harm in adding it to your wish list too, is there?
Agnes wants a computer, and guess what colour she wants... Yeah, pink, what else? Well, she's not getting one this year.
As for me... I want a Sodastreamer and a bedroom makeover, complete with new (white) wallpaper and new (white) furniture. I guess I will have to make it myself if it is going to happen. That could keep me busy during the Christmas holidays. And what P wants... well, I haven't photographed his pages, because I don't know what he wishes for and neither does he... as usual :)

4 kommentarer:

Wildärtan sa...

Mmm, så vackert Jenny!

Leah Killian sa...

Awesome project! Love it!

Unknown sa...

Cool projects! I can relate to the mood of changing things. I rearrange my furniture almost every time that I vacuum:D

Scrap by Heart sa...

Otroligt snygg färgkombination!!! Love it sooo! Jag har inte gjort en så snygg önskelista som du (blev dock inspirerad att göra en) men önskningarna är läskigt lika vår familjs.