onsdag 4 mars 2009

Ooops...

It's been a while since I updated this poor blog. I've been really busy with finishing up last month's Bind-It-All projects (which I will show you in a day or two) and create some stuff for a DT-call that I just cant help myself from submitting to, even though I know I haven't got a chance there. I've also had loads of stuff to do at work and around the house. However, here are a couple of layouts that I've made lately and haven't shown yet. It's some seriously girly stuff.

This is my little princess, just a couple of weeks old. She turns three in just a few months, and I can't believe how time's flown away.

Here she is again, the little one. I made this layout for a contest at Hildas rum, and believe it or not, I won that contest :-) I've used my brand new Chandelier alpha on this one, and it's so cute! I'm really happy I bought it.

Some details:
Thank's for stopping by.

5 kommentarer:

Zarah sa...

Så HIMLA fina!!

Anonym sa...

gorgeous LO's so much beautiful detail

lillasara sa...

Åhhh! Så fina, båda två!!!

ScrapAddict sa...

Both are beautiful! good luck!!

jo sa...

Beautiful layouts! I think I need that Chandelier alphabet!