tisdag 27 januari 2009

Why can't I make a square layout anymore?

No, impossible, I just can't... They all have to be one shape or another and with fancy edges and all. Definitely an addiction of mine, and luckily, the CHA-peaks reveal loads of diecut papers even this season, so I guess I'll be able to keep on making shaped layouts for a looong time :-)

So, we've had another round of the stomach bug here, but luckily, I've been able to do some scrapping today. I made this layout from Jenny's sketch at MiMas, in the nick of time, because today it's the deadline of that challenge. I've used wonderful Jenni Bowlin papers from this month's Nook kit, and I couldn't help myself from over-embellish this one too. That's another thing I can't do - less embellishments.
The English translation of the title would be: "You enrich my life", and that's what she does, this little one, in so many ways.

BTW, I have to share a little toot again. I just got two layouts picked up by Swedish mag Scrapbooking-mm for their next issue. How cool is that?

Hopefully, there will be no more stomach bugs, and perhaps a little more regular updates on this sadly neglected blog. I have another layout lying on my desk, almost ready, so hopefully it will be up soon too.

11 kommentarer:

ScrapAddict sa...

I love all the shaped paper too. Sorry to hear you are all being attached by bugs again. Hope you feel better soon! That LO is adorable...what a picture!

paperprincess sa...

Love that lo! Just beautiful and inspirational.

Anonym sa...

WOW!!!!!! Den är helt underbar! Vilken layout! :) Älskar den.

Mella sa...

Åh, vad fin!

Du har en award att hämta i min blogg =)

Jennie/Deleelsia sa...

Wow, vilken underbart layout!
Härligt inspirerande.

Unknown sa...

shit pommfritt vilken snygg LO!!!

Anonym sa...

Varför skall du göra fyrkantiga när du gör såna här så underbart snygga.

Vad är det för diecuts du använder, de har så snygga kanter.

Hoppas allt är bra.

Kram

the80sme sa...

Otroligt snyggt! Du är utmanad i min blogg! :)

Anonym sa...

hej jenny...
jaha ja, här fick man öva sig på engelska ja..
fin sida du har ;)
önskar dig och de dina en underbar söndag

Annelie sa...

superfin lo.

Sanna F sa...

Så fiiiiiiiiiiiiin