torsdag 11 december 2008

Totally unexpected...

The cybercrop at Allt om scrap ended Sunday night, and I managed to get four entries in. And guess what? I won three of those four challenges... That's totally unexpected! I really have a hard time believing it. And I'm thrilled of course. All Albin had to say about it was: "That's great mum, now you won't have buy any scrapbookingstuff for a long time!" And he's right, I probably won't

I won with this layout - most of the stuff is from the December Nook kit.
And I won with this little thingy, an old wooden box that I've painted white and put a couple of red doors on.Inside is the whole family, with paper pieced outfits (yeah, I know, my head is huge compared to the rest of them... LOL)
The winner of the challenge I made this layout for hasn't been announced yet, but I can't be that lucky. I mean, what are the odds for that?

Oh, and yes, I won with the piece from my last post too. I feel like one lucky girl tonight. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket or something...

5 kommentarer:

Jozebelle sa...

Congrats to the 1st places!!!!

Jennifer Priest sa...

Congrats! Gorgeous layouts and I love the santa bodies with your family's heads on them--so fun!

Anonym sa...

Grattis!

Måste bara säga att det va då en görläcker blomma på "nissar", å stjärnorna va underbara de med! =)

Vixen sa...

Välkommen till oss är ju hur underbar som helst, verkligen läckert!!

Anonym sa...

Klart att du vann! Dina alster är ju helt underbara! Som alltid! :)