söndag 28 december 2008

Pink and clouds...

I've been busy painting for a couple of evenings. Yesterday, I painted all the clouds on the pink wall, and today I did the damask pattern and the words underneath. And it turned out just great! The electrician is coming to morrow, and then I have a floor to paint (black and white checked), and after that we're almost ready to let the princess move into her new room. And then Albin has requested a wall full of stars in his room, and of course, he's going to get it :D

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Å herregud!! Det kommer ju bli helt fantastiskt! Det ser underbart ut!! Hon kommer älska det!!

ScrapAddict sa...

That is fantastic!!

Anonym sa...

Så himla fint! Vilket rum! :)

Kram!!!!

Jennifer Priest sa...

Oh my goodness how fun!!! I love it!! The words came out so perfectly. WOW!!

voodoo vixen sa...

You can come paint in my house anytime!! This is gorgeous!