torsdag 20 november 2008

Guest designer for The Nook

I'm really honoured to be one of Novembers guest designers at The Nook. I ordered most of this month's add-ons with my kit too, so it was a full package that showed up a couple of weeks ago. And of course I had to make a Bind-It-All mini, especially when I saw the really cute felt borders in the kit, which would make great edges for the pages. I decided to make the book about Albin and all the funny little things he says. He has so many thoughts and ideas right now, about kisses, his future and about sience.
I love the colours of this kit a lot, and I managed to find some photos of Albin in a matching t-shirt. One of the great tings about this kit is that the colours fit both girly layouts and boy layouts. So I could use it for both of my kids.
Here's a little girlier layout I made with an old picture of Agnes. The picture is out of focus, and half her head is cut of, but it's still a very dear picture to me, because it's the only one I managed to capture of her taking her first steps. After taking this photo, I had to put the camera away quickly, since she collapsed into my arms. But I think she took for or five steps that first time, and the photo tells just how happy she is about that. The title says "Look what I can do", and I've used raw grungeboard letters, which I've sprayed with a little pearl glimmer mist.
Then it was father's day here in Sweden, and this kit was pefect for those kinds of cards too. Just take a look at this gorgeous ribbon!
I made these little notepads too, with some of the grunge board shapes and some Maya Road chipboard hearts. I'm really happy about how these turned out. They make perfect little gifts, and one of them is going to find a new home tomorrow (if I can only remember to bring it to work with me)

5 kommentarer:

Jennifer Priest sa...

Cute cute cute!!! Love the book an the cards and everything. Awesome colors too. And congrats on the guest DT spot!

Anonym sa...

För det första, du är grym och jag har bara längtat att få se dig som gästdesigner hos Nook! Härliga alster på alla sätt och jag älskar de små notböckerna hur mycket som helst..För det andra, jag är mäkta avundsjuk :P Jag vill också. Jag blev så glad för din skull när jag såg att du fått chansen :D

ScrapAddict sa...

Beautiful porjects!!

Leenoh sa...

Good,
Nice photo. I like it. I will visit again.
Thank you;

voodoo vixen sa...

Love your book, great papers and colours and the notebooks are brill!