torsdag 25 september 2008

My entries to the BIA DT-call

I didn't think twice about entering this call. I mean, it would be a dream come true to be part of the Zutter Design team. So I gave it my best shot. And if I don't make it... well, too bad, but I'll survive ;-) In fact, there are soo many talented scrappers and crafty people out there, so I would be really really surprised if they would even consider having me. So no high hopes, but still, wouldn't it be great?

The first thing is a tranparent album, made from a water bottle (Ramlösa) and some empty Revolution die boxes. I've used all black and white photos of Agnes and a black, silver and aqua color scheme.
Here are pictures of some details:
Here's a photo cube that I've made with the August kit from the Nook. The idea came from my friend and teamcolleague Jenny at Svensk Scrapbooking. I didn't want the seams of the owire to scow, so I've squeezed most of them together by hand. Can you imagine how my fingers hurt after that?
A couple of sides from the cube:

I've made these streamers for Albin's room. It's common to sew these things and hang on the walls or in the rooms nowadays, I've seen it in many interior decoration blogs, but I scrapped mine instead *lol*
A few details:
I also made a little wall hanger from chipboard coasters to help me keep track of all calls and contests I want to participate in. I wouldn't want to miss a deadline...
And the last project i submitted is a book I made a while ago with baby photos of Agnes.
Now all I have to do is wait for the reveal of the design team...

23 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow they are FANTASTIC - i do hope you get a place you really do deserve it

Sofia Eriksson sa...

Åh, jösses, vad fina saker! Vet du Jenny, dom är knäppa om dom INTE tar med dig!!!

Kram, Sofia

Unknown sa...

åååh vilka underbara alster!! Håller tummarna för dig!

Anonym sa...

Helt fantastiskt fina saker du har gjort! :D underbara!! jag håller på dig! :)
www.bleckvardsscrap.bloggagratis.se

Anonym sa...

Hääähhh???!! Men människa, HUUUR kan du bara göra såna fantastiska saker?? Håller tummarna hårt för dig :)

Zarah sa...

*ordlös av beundran*

Du... får du det inte, är de dumma i huvet!!

Anonym sa...

Snälla Jeja vad du är kreativ och superduktig. Självklart måste de välja dig. Jag skulle helt ärligt bli förvånad om de inte gjorde det.

Hejar på dig!!!

Mirameja sa...

OOhhh! Så mycket snyggt! Håller med flera föregående inlägg, väljer de inte dig är de knäppa.. Lycka till, jag håller tummarna för dig!
Det däringa clear-albumet var så snyggt, vilken ide´!

Jessica

Unknown sa...

ojojoj jag som inte ens har en BIA... De måste välja dig ( och jag måste köpa en BIA )

helena påhlsson

Anonym sa...

Amazing stuff! They have to pick you;-)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Om de ikke velger deg er de gale! Lykke til!

Rosjen sa...

Jisses!!!! Vad duktig du är! Hit kommer jag att återvända!!

Anonym sa...

Du är otroligt finurlig och påhittig och jag ska hålla alla mina tummar för dig!

Nicole Martel sa...

your work is amazing!

jennmom2000 sa...

Those are fabulous. They should so pick you. I would pick you if I was the one deciding! Seriously beautiful work.

Anonym sa...

GL on the DT!! your work is awesome.. I am book marking your blog!!

Anonym sa...

JAAAAA så jävla vackert!!!
Förlåt mitt språk men shit, jag har inte andra ord just nu..du är GRYM o jag hoppas verkligen att jobbet är ditt!!!

Wildärtan sa...

Jättekul att du är utvald - du är verkligen begåvad ch har fantasi för hur man kan använda BIAn!!
Go girl!

Cindy F sa...

Oh my, your projects are absolutely fabulous. Your spot on the Zutter team is well deserved. Congratulations!

pysselpetra sa...

no wonder you made the team
this is pure art and you are just soo talented!

Anonym sa...

Underbara alster! Jag borde nog köpa en BIA!?

Kjam....

Inger sa...

Album av PET-flaska...det är nog den bästa idén jag sett i altringsväg!!! Jag är djupt imponerad, den är fantastiskt!

Teres sa...

Milda makter vilken kreativitet du besitter!!! Dina alster inspirerar mej massvis. Dina BIA saker är ju hur läckra som helst. Jag som trott att jag skulle klara mej utan en BIA kommer nu på helt andra tankar;)